Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One Down...

Today was my first day of exams. One exam, it is done, I'm confident I did well, and that is all for today. So now I will be the office all day long, with basically nothing to do except study for the 3 exams I have tomorrow. I start 10 tomorrow, with New Testament Epistles, then Lunch, the Basic Apologetics, then Greek. No breaks between except for if I get done early with the exam, straight through the day tomorrow...it is going to be hell. Notice it is only the little 'h' hell, because I'm not going to eternal damnation tomorrow, just a bad day. Anyway, I'm really using my blog today as a distraction from actually studying...so I could make this really long and rambling, but I won't.

On another note, I enjoy getting the comments from "-H" that person is a good time, but there are others that check this blog regularly, and I would appreciate comments from you as well...even if you don't check regularly, just to see who is out there reading, so please, leave a comment, I don't care if you tell me I suck or if you confess your undieing love for me, leave me a comment.

Anyway, back to the proverbial grind stone.

My 2 Cents

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good time huh, well, I apologize for the inapropriate dress i displayed today. It was entirely unintentional, and I appreciate you calling me out on that. Its odd, but Im scared to talk to you now in person, seeing as you know so much about me now. I dont like that you see through the person I claim to be there, and i feel very fake standing in front of you. So i need to apologize for that as well.

You're a great time too, just so you know, and my prayers are with you through this metaphorical hell.
FYI you do suck at ping pong, and i am confessing my undieing, never failing, Christian sibling love for you. Right here, right now... mark it down

Anonymous said...

so 6 days ago you posted...and now you are ignoring your pestering H...so sad, so alone... cant talk to you, but yet, im not hearing from you:(