Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Stress

Again, I want to apologize for my lack of posting. Some lovely extra stress has entered my life, and quite honestly I don't know what to make of it. So for now, I am going to keep it underwraps, but once I figure things out, I will let you know.

However, here is something I am going to ask. I would like everyone who comes here to read my posts, to leave me a comment. It will take you about 10 more seconds than it did to read my post, and more than likely it will be more interesting. I know there are several people who check this on a regular basis. Through my infininte wisdom, I even know generally where you are checking from, however, I would like to know that you are checking it and reading it. So please, leave me a comment, leave them on a daily basis, this will encourage me to continue writing. Plus let me know what type of posts you like better, my "Journal" type entries, or my more article type of posts, like the one about the comfortable crapper. Anyway, leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.

My 2 Cents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like to feel the love huh... its nice isnt it. ?
I always love you, even when I root for the other guy... its only because i have to hide my deep ummmm reverance and awe of you.

yup, thats it.

Im off, but yeah, wishin i could hear from you some wisdom on life.
-H

oh and btw... stress is bad, look at it like this, "god is giving me this_______ a) because he knows I can handle it, b) Because it will make me stronger, and c) because he loves me and is teaching me something.... always pray, and i will be too!