Friday, April 27, 2007

The Comfortable Crapper

Now I know this is true for me, and I have actually had conversations with other guys about this, so it is most likely universal for guys, but I don't know about girls.
Guys have a comfortable crapper. It's that toilet that we prefer to go to, some people I know will only use their own, they will save there crap to the point of giving them stomach cramps in order to only have to poo in their own toilet. For me, it isn't like that. I usually find one toilet in the place where I spend the day, mainly because I don't want to hold a crap in, I mean I think you could seriously hurt yourself doing that.
My requirements for the Comfortable Crapper are sort of specific, I like to have a low traffic area, because I don't like to be bothered and I don't like to hear other people when they are doing their business. Usually the stall I choose is the one furthest from the door, so that way if someone does happen to stop by, I am as far away as possible, but this isn't a hard fast rule. Within the stall it has to be spacious, I don't like to feel cramped when I am crapping. It has to be clean, I mean when I am dropping the kids off, I don't want to be staring at a fake phone number for a good time. A good supply of TP is always a plus, I also look to see if there is an automatic air freshener or a ventilation system, I try to park myself near those. So the preferred water closet isn't always the closest.
The other thing is, it upsets me when someone is occupying mine. That is why you might see a guy step into a bathroom, and step right back out...someone is in his Comfortable Crapper, and now he has to wait, but he doesn't want to be obvious, and you never want to enter right after someone else, because it is upsetting to enter into someone else's perfume with their knowledge. So you have to leave the bathroom, wait a bit and then re-enter and hope the coast is clear.

So there you go, you are now educated on the Comfortable Crapper, ironically this post came to me while I was not on my Comfortable Crapper, but the most convenient one.

My 2 Cents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TMI my friend TMi.... missed me lately??? hopefully your papers are all coming along really well.... much love

-h