Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

So this weekend has been busy, as will this week, and I think just about every week until school is done for the semester. Let's see, here is a run down of the homework that I have due. 10 page paper for Apologetics about the Da Vinci Code, 8-page paper on Leadership, 8-page paper on my New Testament Theology, 3 Lessons from the Old Testament Prophets, Lots of Greek, and I'm sure there is more that I just can't think of. So I have a little bit to do for the next several weeks.

On a happier note, I am now dating someone. She is a wonderful girl with a great personality, sense of humor, and I think she must have something wrong with her sight, because she likes me. I can't give you her name, because I haven't asked permission to put her name out on the web, but I can say that I am happy that we are together, and I am looking forward to our relationship.

Time to study for a Greek quiz.

My 2 cents

1 comment:

jadina said...

I told you so:) Congratz my friend, she wont mind my making fun of you will she? Because I will stop if so, Im a wee bit understanding when i have to be.