Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sluts, Whores, Lesbian, Schoolgirls, Pamela Anderson

Ok, so I live in Michigan. That means that I am used to the weather changing every 3 minutes or so, from being about 90 degrees out to 40 degrees in a matter of an hour in the middle of the day. However, it is Currently April 11th, and we just got 3 inches of snow and slush. My birthday is in 8 days, and we have snow again. Now I seem to remember that there has been atleast one year where I had snow on my birthday, my mom argues with me about it, but the point is, April in Michigan, there shouldn't be snow. I don't want snow on my birthday. Not that I am doing anything spectacular for my birthday, but I would like it nice out. Oh well, that's Michigan for ya.

My 2 Cents

1 comment:

jadina said...

Thanks for your comment. I hate to ask...

So what is it you want for your birthday??? Lemmie know fast so i can get on that. Hint hint, tell me soon:)

if i could give you good weather i would, but i cant, so dont even think about saying that.

see you soon, annoying as ever-j