Thursday, April 26, 2007

Strokes

Get your mind out of the gutter, this post is about Golf. So I think we might be starting up a Club Golf team here at the school in the fall. I went to a preliminary meeting this afternoon. I was the only one at the meeting besides the "Coach." So we talked about his ideas for it and everything, and talked about different guys that would be interested. From what it sounds like, I won't be the worst person on the course with the team, but I will be close. But I have a feeling that if we are going out more often, then I will probably get better, so hopefully I will be able to get my average down into the 90s.
What upsets me about the whole thing is that since I was the only one that showed up, I guess now I am the kind of liaison between the Coach and the other guys that want to play. So hopefully things turn out. Well, time to do some homework.

My 2 Cents

No comments: