Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Girls, Spring Break, Wet T-Shirt, Easter, sex

(Just a note on the title, Remember this is the week I am trying to up my hits...the post is normal)

So I haven't need to have a post like this in awhile...really since I started this blog back up I haven't had a post like this, I don't think at least. If I have, those who read my blog regularly will notify me I'm sure.
Anyway, so here is how the situation stands currently. There is a girl, who likes me, a nice girl, attractive, great voice, good Christian. Now inherently this seems like it is a good thing right...right? So when she tells me she likes me, my initial reaction was something like, "What? Excuse me, could you say that again?" Because, girls don't generally like me, at least not in that way. So we have been hanging out because I think it is a decent idea to get to know someone before you decide to if you are going to get into a relationship with them.
She is all about me, which is a huge plus, and like I said she is attractive, good Christian, great voice, and she likes me, did I say that already. Anyway, the issue is, that my mind won't really let me process all of this, so therefore, I haven't made a decision yet whether I want to start a dating relationship with her. I feel it is unfair to her to keep her waiting, but I want my mind clear about it before I get into a relationship, is that fair of me? I mean she has opened herself up to me and told me how she feels, and all I can say back to her is...I don't know, I don't know how I feel. Is it fair for me to keep hanging out with her to get to know her? Why is it I have such a hard time with the whole girl thing? Maybe it is just because I am getting old...who knows.

2 comments:

jadina said...

GRRRR I just posted a flippin long response to this post of yours, and its not showing...

here it is again... Kinda

This is awesome news for you, someone finally found worth in you... (im just playing you know i love you) But seriously, this is exciting! Yes its going to suck for whoever this girl is, having put herself out there, but just know she knew that going into this, so she obviously cares enough about you to try. Keep in mind you are an attractive, good vocalist, Christian guy! You deserve a girl to match. But just because she is everything you say you want, doesnt mean she IS who you want. You are allowed time to find out for sure. Pain up front in a relatioship is far far better than diving into something that you arent sure of. Even less fair to her is leader her on. She knows you are confused, she'll be patient if she truly does care about you. Take time to get to know her, thats really all that dating thing is right? If its not what you both and God wants, you'll know, or find out the hard way.

Everything will work out for the best, just know that you have love from all of your friends, and your family, and even little me, so dont worry that you're all alone, or being girlfriendless. Being single is soooooooo much easier. Do what you have to do, she will understand.

Also, on the why you dont get girls thing... its not you, its us. We dont know what to do with a guy that isnt scum. A guy who honestly cares enough to worry if hes be fair to a girl, isnt really commonplace here. Every other guy is smoOoooth with girls in ways you arent, because they play us. They know which buttons to push and what we want. You being you is far better. We are just confused when we see a decent guy. And really you arent old... I mean technically guys are behind girls liek at least ten years in maturity so... your probably about the level you need to be at:)

much love.
J

jadina said...

i just spell checked my last post... sorry... like* youre* and in the last paragraph it should be being instead of be... my bad.. sorry