Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Papers, Papers, Papers

Well, I was going to start writing the actual content of my first paper yesterday, however my attention was diverted to watch some Firefly, then Roman Holiday, and then more Firefly while my girlfriend and I made and ate dinner. So I didn't actually start writing my paper. So I have my 8-10 pages due this week, then two more 8-10 pagers due next week.
In light of this, I may be a bit random in postings, random in times, random days, maybe even twice in one day if I feel the urge. Basically we are coming up on the end of the semester, so things are going to get a bit crazy for the next couple of weeks, after that however, I will be working regular hours here at the school, and, if I can find one, possibly another job. So hopefully I can post regularly, and maybe even about interesting stuff.

My 2 cents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you
You are amazing, and you will make it through the semester just fine. If you need anything, all you have to do is ask... Im always up...

-H