Sunday, April 1, 2007

Choir Tour: On the Tour - Part Two

Today was our first full day of tour. We performed at Kentwood Christian Church this morning for their service, and at Lighthouse Christian Ministries tonight. Both performances went great, the food was amazing at both places. Tomorrow we are having breakfast at a church hear, and then driving down to Stroh, Indiana. That's right, 3 hours in a bus...not sure how much I will enjoy that. However I do have a laptop and some movies...so probably will be watching something. Maybe Boondock Saints...I enjoy that movie.

Anyway, to my faithful readers, I will try to not sound like I don't care about you, because I do. Anyway, time for the drum-off.

My 2 Cents

1 comment:

jadina said...

Im happy to hear you are enjoying yourself. how is your back doing old man...weak knees, bad back, sleep deprivation...all signs of being to old...:)

Im sure your readers care too, or they wouldnt keep coming back and commenting.