Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hong Kong Here I Come

So in about 24 hours I will be boarding a plane and heading to Hong Kong for 10 days. While I am over there, I will be helping out at a Christian Drug Rehab Clinic, a Teen Day at a church while we are over there and also we will be doing lots of Train Station and Street Evangelism. I am looking forward to leaving; I’m not looking forward to 21 hours on a plane.
However, one thing that I think will be pretty cool, is that I will be time traveling to get home. You see, we will be leaving Hong Kong on February 26th at 1:00pm, then we will be arriving in Los Angeles on February 26th at 9:40am. That’s right, we will be arriving back in the states before we leave Hong Kong.
So because of the Mission Trip, I will not be able to post for the next couple of days, however I will post an update on how the trip went, when I get back, probably around the 27th.

My 2 Cents,
Peace

No comments: