Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Back

Well, I'm back from Hong Kong, and it was a great trip. If you want to know more, let me know and I can give you the whole run down.
However, when I got back, I got some very interesting news. Apparently, I am the Nemesis of the local Best Buy Geeks Squad. You see, a friend of mine went to Best Buy and bought a computer from them and the Geek Squad checked it out for him for free. When they offered to install Office on it, he informed them that he went to GLCC and that we could do it for free. Then he asked my friend if "That Jeremy guy" worked there.
From what my friend and his fiance tell me, apparently this Geek Squad memeber has all of the students from GLCC calling him at 3am, telling him that I broke there computers and that I have no clue what I am doing. I find this odd, because I don't work on student computers, that is a different tech, I have been working on computers and networks for the past 6 years, and ran entire school by myself. I think I know atleast a little bit about what I do for a living. I find it funny that I am known by name by the Geek Squad and they apparently hate me. As in, there was quite a bit of tension in the guys voice as he bashed my skills. In truth, this is all hersay, but it is from a two friends of mine, neither of which are prone to telling lies.
I'm just tempted now to find this Geek Squad members phone number and call him and be like, "The Jeremy is greater than you, The Jeremy is greater than the Geek Squad, all of the Geek Squad should tremble at the mention of The Jeremy's name...Muahahahaha"

No comments: