Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy...Not Me

So one of my faithful readers...ok, my only faithful reader is unhappy at the fact that I don't update this blog enough. The fact is that stress and classes have been getting the better of me. Currently I am taking a break from reading, tonight I have to read an entire book on leadership, another large chapter on Diffusion of Innovation, the Pastoral Epistles, and another chapter on how to preach pretty. I'm halfway done with the book, but other than that I haven't got anything else started. My mind is fried, so I'm probably not really sounding witty, and I think my wit is failing me in regular conversation as well as written. What is this world coming too...


My 2 Cents

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad that just by looking at your reading list I can tell you what classes you have. Sad and a little scary.

Don't know if you saw the news on the game site but I'm not going to be able to make it out to Lansing this weekend...we're gonna have to find a time to reschedule.

Catch you on the flip side.

Anonymous said...

You may have only one faithful reader, but you also have a sporadic reader as well!

Have a good one, I'll get Excite Truck to you soon.

-James Pahl