Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can I Say Stupid Church?

So here's the deal. I don't think the Church is stupid, I think some administrators of churches are stupid.

What my issue is, I don't like to be micro-managed, and I am currently in an internship where that is what my overseer is doing. Wanting me to list every little thing I do for ministry to make sure I am doing enough ministry hours, he is somewhat upset that I am dropping part of the Worship ministry duties that I was doing, so that I can start doing some teaching. He talked with me about my time management skill, and then said he wasn't sure I had enough time to be running my small group. To that I wanted to say "Actually if I don't have enough time, maybe I will drop all worship activities I am involved in and concentrate completely on the teaching." But I didn't because I like my apartment.

Anyway, I am somewhat frustrated, and have been very busy with all kinds of stuff...

My 2 Cents

No comments: