Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stupid Alarm

I hate waking up late. The rest of the day is just off and it seems like I am playing catch up. This morning I woke up to my alarm on time, hit the snooze and fell back asleep. However, I didn’t wake up to my snooze alarm. Granted, I didn’t go to bed until about 3 AM and I was trying to get up around 6:30 AM. Usually I don’t have a problem with that little bit of sleep, but I haven’t been getting much sleep lately, so I guess my body finally said, “Screw You Jeremy!” So I didn’t get up until 10 min after I was suppose to leave. So I took a quick shower and got to class about 20 minutes late. I hate it.

My 2 Cents

1 comment:

jadina said...

you at least made it to class, I couldnt keep driving, from all my drugs, so i got to park on the side of the road for 45 minutes. and never made class. I am such a SLACKER...HEATHEN.

hopefully u make all your appointments tomorrow, and volleyball went well for you.
J. adina